We have recently hosted some CIO Virtual Roundtables across Indonesia and Malaysia for OpenText. Our speaker Peter Bagg – VP Sales kicked off with the below content.
The current global crisis is driving the “Next Normal” and forcing organisations to seek new ways to accelerate the business transformation to ensure they survive the short-term and win in an evolving digital world in the long run. At this session, we will discuss the impact of the pandemic on organisations and customers’ demand for services, as well as how can organisations like yours be agile, responsive, and resilient.
Key discussion points by the group:
- How organisations can be quick to adapt to an unprecedented crisis, with the transition to remote work and the increasing need for digital services.
- Exploring new digital services and programs so as to stay relevant to customers.
- How are you focusing on improving employee engagements and customer experiences?
- Explore how to shift costs and operations to variable structures to handle an increasingly volatile and dynamic world.
- How to accelerate the development and delivery of digital products to days or weeks to remain competitive.