We ran a series of Domo IT Leaders private breakfast sessions in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Auckland and Singapore. We always had at least 19+ delegates attend each city due to the below content.
Agenda and discussion Items:
· Overcoming integration challenges and realising a cost-effective platform to promote long-term success
· Exploring how large scale businesses transitioned digitally and the key challenges they have overcome along the way
· Realising the lessons learned and strategies implemented to accelerate their digital journey
· Aligning their core business goals with a long-term digital strategy
· Why traditional approaches to transformation aren’t delivering and the limitations of not doing things differently
· How successful leaders are de-risking transformation through a data and analytics led change management approach
· The five stages in data and analytics maturity and how to identify where you’re at, where you should be, and how to close the gap
· How to reframe your approach to data and analytics to reduce the time to value and avoid long-running, high cost, high risk IT projects.
· How to identify and quantify a use case for a data- and analytics- led transformation project that will deliver results in as little as six weeks, and examples of successful organisations who have done so