It was a real pleasure to host a Singapore Female in Technology Leaders Breakfast for Equinix. Our speakers below opened up the discussions on….
Moderator – Singapore Computer Society Women in Tech Chapter VP, Charu Mahajan
- Yee May Leong, MD of Equinix Singapore.
- Geraldine Kor, MD of Telstra South Asia.
- Andy Sim – VP and MD of Dell
Equinix Women Leadership Network (EWLN) is planning our own mini–Women in Tech event on 2 March 2023 for our employees, channel partners, and customers to discuss, network, and build a community to support the next generation of women leaders. This is an interactive breakfast event for Women in Technology, featuring great women in tech to give their insight on how they reached their level of success, advice on navigating the workplace, and how we can help the next generation of women in tech roles or industries.
After the panel, we will break into groups and take a deeper dive into group discussions into the issues women face in the tech industry and explore solutions on how we can rise above the obstacles and thrive in this growing field. We want speakers and participants to take this opportunity to join the event and build a network of fellow senior leaders they can tap into for insights, analysis, and advice to help them better manage challenges in their career and life.
- Increase awareness of the importance of diversity for tech businesses and key needs for women to succeed in tech/IT roles and industry.
- Discuss ways to attract, retain and develop women in tech and,
- Bring in partners from the tech industry and community to support these initiatives.