We hosted a Financial Services Indonesia Virtual Roundtable with 11 CIO’s and CISO’s from across Indonesia. Our moderator Johan Fantenberg – Senior Architect APJ – ForgeRock kicked off the discussions below.
New business models – Virtual, Neo Banking, and Open Banking bring a seismic industry shift that will have a significant impact on your strategy, regulatory compliance, pricing, and ultimately your competitive strategy. It will also have a significant impact on your customers, by promoting and accelerating digital innovation that allows better products and services to be developed and establish the trust that spans core financial services as well as innovative new services across connected ecosystems providing next-generation digital experiences.
So how you design and build your consumer first banking digital ecosystem could determine your entire future business success in this new world.
Some of the topics we will discuss include:
- The current global state of Open Banking, Virtual Banking and Fintech Disruption
- Open Banking Strategies benchmarking
- Core Principles for Designing your Open Banking Ecosystem
- Consent and Trust delivering choice and control for consumers
- A new model of Consumer-First-Business for Digital Banks
- Open Banking Developer Benchmark and best practices