The Cloudflare IT Security Leaders Sydney Roundtable was hosted for 20 of their target customers to discuss the below content.
Today’s attackers are stronger and more sophisticated than ever. As a consequence, government and media scrutiny around data, privacy and internet security has grown. More public APIs, the shift towards cloud, and increasing third-party integrations also mean a greater attack surface area.
- Australia’s new encryptions law, what difference does it make? Does this make the fight against threats better or worse?
- Will cyber threats only get worse? How?
- Does encryption just mask visibility to cyber-attacks?
- How are companies combating the biggest and newest security attacks without sacrificing performance?
- Who do I trust in a zero trust tech world?
- Theoretical best of breed vs visibility vs complexity? How to weigh up the pros and cons.