It was a pleasure to host a Sydney Supply Chain Leaders Lunch Roundtable at ARIA. Our speaker Chris Huff – Chief Growth Officer – Kofax kicked off the lunch with…
Against the backdrop of geopolitical challenges and macroeconomic turmoil (rising inflation and interest rates, supply chain disruptions, talent shortages), forward-looking enterprises are making resolute decisions to navigate these predicaments by increasingly adopting crucial technologies.
What’s working are cloud-based workflow automation solutions that use explainable artificial intelligence to tackle big data while surfacing insights to assist in decision-making. Moreover, the ‘experience economy’ has forced enterprises to improve the quality of both employee and customer experiences. Intelligent Workflow Automation, representing an integrated collection of complimentary low-code automation solutions, enables global organisations to become more nimble, resilient, and scalable.
How can intelligent automation help organisations navigate these uncertain times? Join business leaders to discuss high-impact use cases that provide an automation-centric business transformation roadmap.
Our group discussed:
- Critical business and economic challenges that Asia/Pacific organizations are facing in 2022.
- Leading Asia/Pacific enterprises are increasingly leveraging Intelligent Workflow Automation to become more market-driven, agile, and scalable.
- All experiences matter – it is no longer just about the customer experience. Employee experience matters too
- Pivoting to high-impact use cases that have been frequently leveraged by your industry peers.
- Exploring best practices and ways to navigate the uncertainties and succeeding with your automation-at-scale initiatives and business transformation roadmap.